Thursday, September 19, 2013

Our country wedding.....


♥

Yes, you read that correctly.....we finally took the plunge!  After 23 happily unmarried years together, we decided to make it happily married ever after.  And this honeymoon bliss is a wonderful feeling that seems to be lingering ever so nicely in every part of my every day.  Like time has slowed down just for us...just for a spell...and it is heavenly!

♥


♥


♥


♥


♥


 ♥


♥


♥


♥


♥


♥


♥


♥


♥


♥


♥



♥


 ♥


♥


♥


 ♥


♥


 ♥


 ♥


 ♥





























And, we owe a great big bouquet of thank yous to our family & friends who decorated
and who made this a very special event for us...Thank you Kristie, Wayne, Jayne, Chuck,
Lori, Greg, Carolyn, Gerry, Gloria, Kathy and Sam.

♥

♥♥♥  Thank you Jerry for saying "yes"...  I love you  ♥♥♥

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg.... I had no idea... you didn't post it??atleast I didn't see... CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!! its beautiful.... I am soooo happy for you both wish I could have seen it...... well I can see the photos and that's just fine....love ya gail wish you both many blessed day to come...debbie

Gail said...

Thank you Debbie. I did tell you, but I don't think you took me seriously. :) We are so very happy as we always have been. Glad you enjoyed the photos. It was a very intimate, small ceremony and that is just how we wanted it. Our plan was to share it with everyone afterwards here and on FB.

Anonymous said...

ahhhh! a glorious celebration! wishing you both a lifetime of happiness....sending tons of love across the miles...always, peggy and family

Gail said...

Thank you Peggy for the good wishes and love. Also a big thank you for checking out the wedding post and leaving a comment! Always appreciated!!