Friday, November 2, 2018

Her maiden voyage...

Inspection day for my Beach House...
It was her maiden voyage and a white knuckle trip on the highway up to the city to see if I was able to get a VIN assigned to my home made trailer.  I don't think I would have made it through the day if it were not for my friend and co-pilot, Kristie.  Seriously, I was that nervous.  It was quite windy and there were many semi's on the road.  Nothing out of the ordinary when you are in a car...but towing a tiny for the first time was definitely not ordinary!  We did okay on the travel part.  The rest was not so great.  I was lacking a few things that I hadn't even given thought to.  Side marker lights for one thing.  Ownership documentation....I won't go into detail on that part now.  With the help of the kind inspectors though, I might be okay.  I should know in a couple of days.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!
 

5 comments:

debbie said...

Awww so proud of you for even building a tiny...I couldn't..way to go...

Gail said...

Thank you, Debbie. Never sell yourself short! You can do anything you put your mind to. :) Thanks for commenting.

Unknown said...

Fingers crossed for you !!!great accomplishment. .you got this

Gail said...

Thank you, Lisa. I am still waiting (patiently??) :)
And, thank you for commenting on my blog!

ANDRAINO ADAMS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.