Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Easter weekend by the sea.......


Easter was a very special one for me this year.  I finally made my dream of staying by the sea in my tiny beach house a reality!  It has been a long time coming and was so very worth the wait.  It was a perfect mix of weather.  When I arrived on Saturday, it was blustery and overcast. Early Easter morning with the shining full moon it was calm and serene before the sun even rose above the ocean.  

It was time for me to appreciate living in the moment.  Something my best friend knew how to do.  I wish I had learned it from her while she was still here on this earth, but grateful that I chose to live it on this trip.  I took the time to reflect and to breathe, to take in the beauty of my surroundings, and to thank God.

In this upside down world we all live in now, perhaps learning to appreciate living in the moment is something that we all need to do.  Take the time to do what makes you happy and appreciate it for we never know what tomorrow will bring.







11 comments:

debbie said...

Glad you were finally able to use your tiny house that's great Gail so you must have got it registered so happy for you

Gail said...

Yes, she's all legal and I had a wonderful stay! Thank you for commenting.

Anonymous said...

Perfect, Fruit! You worked hard enough for it - may you have many more days and nights in paradise.๐Ÿ˜˜

Anonymous said...

“No, no sweetheart… I have something stuck in my eye”… Happy for ya sister! ❤️

Gail said...

Awww! ๐Ÿ’•Love this comment, Greg! Thank you ๐Ÿ™

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! And so serene. And I agree, being in the moment is a gift we all take for granted too often. I'm happy you got to have some time to be in the moment in your tiny beach house on the beach. I love you beautiful seesta of mine๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

Anonymous said...

Aww, thank you and I love you too, beautiful sister of mine๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹

Anonymous said...

So glad to had a great stay. Cant wait to go with you. Watch out Double trouble

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girl love it

Anonymous said...

Hi Gail. This is Julie. We met this weekend camping. You showed me you adorable tiny house. So amazing. Even more amazing is you built it yourself. You said I could see your building process on here. But I can't seem to find it. I'm not the sharpest tack when it comes to technology. Lol When you have time. Could you please let me know how to find the build. It was a pleasure to meet you and your sister. So down to earth. Need more people like you in this world. Thank you again for showing me your tiny house. And letting me take pics. Stay well and enjoy your future travels. Where ever they may take you and maybe your sis.

Gail said...

Hi Julie. Thanks for visiting my blog. It was a pleasure meeting you. If you look at the home page of my blog and scroll down a bit, on the right hand side you will see a search bar. Just type Tiny Home 101 which will bring you to the first story. From there, there is one more story which you can get to by clicking on the last sentence where it says “click to read more”. Also, you can click on labels further down on the home page and just tap on anything related to it like, “Beach House tiny” and “THOW”. Have fun browsing at all the other things also. Oh, and the picture of your black cat came out awesome! Wish I could share it here in this comment. Take care, and perhaps our camping paths may cross again!