Sunday, December 9, 2012

In The Spirit Of Christmas...

As we get closer to December 25th, I am reminded each day how lucky I am to have my family and friends.  I am grateful and thankful for them.  I think about them throughout the year, but at Christmas time, they are closer in my mind.  I am happy for the ones who have found successes in their lives.  I feel for and pray for the ones less fortunate who may be struggling with things.  There is always a mix of both.  The ups and the downs in all of our lives.  But I believe, with true friendships and loving families, we all get through the downs together.  And we embrace and enjoy the ups together as well.  If not in person, definitely by our computers! :) 

I'd like to wish everyone in my life a Merry Christmas.  Enjoy your families.  Treasure the simple moments in time.  Feel the spirit.  God Bless!








2 comments:

Lisa Bergeron said...

Beautiful Gail ! And a VERY Merry Christmas to you as well

Gail said...

Thank you Lisa! There's so much holiday inspiration on line...perfect example of my hanging Christmas tree...I got that from Pinterest. :)