Monday, February 17, 2014

Easy Peasy Commenting.....FINALLY!!

Okay......this is it!  I've finally figured it out.  It wasn't you, it was me. (I knew that and so did you)  So...........

Whenever you read a post and want to comment (oh, please...I hope that you still do!), all you have to do is write your comment in the box that shows up when you click the words "post a comment" or "no comments:" or "2 comments" (it's a link that will open) and when your done simply select the Name/URL option.  This allows you to type your name (first name only is perfectly fine) and URL is...dah dah dah daahhh.... "optional" which means NOTHING! Whoo Hoo!
So, come on peeps....drop me a line and prove to me that this commenting thing is finally conquered. 

3 comments:

Donkey said...

See???

Unknown said...

Yep. Easy peasy! :)

Gail said...

Thank you Jayne! Uh, is that snow falling out of the sky....again??